25 chatty comments by "acrh2"
- Posted Mar 17, 2005 10:37pm PST Don't forget "create more than 12 missions".
- Posted Mar 28, 2005 8:10pm PST Use all your normal settings, such as the most common all automatic. Just change the dns to that special ip.
- Posted Apr 11, 2005 9:09pm PDT This game is actually pretty good. Graphics isn't everything.
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 5:35pm PDT This is VERY VERY BAD. The FPS gaming scene has been declining over the years in terms of content offered. Games used to be long, 30-40 hours at...
- Posted Jul 05, 2005 6:48am PDT Here are some FSP games that were long. Coincidentally, these are some of the best FPS games that I have played. NOLF series System Shock...
- Posted Jul 05, 2005 6:54am PDT Lets also not forget Doom 1 and 2 Half Life Quake 1
- Posted Jul 05, 2005 11:26am PDT When they release this so called "6 hour" episode, and some of you power players will blow through it in 3, I'll be laughing and you'll feel stupid...
- Posted Jul 11, 2005 3:28pm PDT Textures and especially models looks like ass with the exception for the girl model.
- Posted Sep 16, 2005 11:37am PDT Pretty slow on A64 @ 2.8GHz and 7800gtx SLI
- Posted Sep 16, 2005 5:59pm PDT If you think it was smooth, then you don't know what smooth is. A64 3800+ Venice@2.8GHz, 2xBFG 7800gtx SLI@stock, Mushkin 2x1GB ram@233MHz. Every...
- Posted Sep 16, 2005 6:00pm PDT In fact, it was slower than Doom3 High quality, 1600x1200 4xAA.
- Posted May 23, 2008 9:19pm PDT This looks so stupid.
- Posted Nov 21, 2008 10:22pm PST The size doesn't matter here. It's how they use it.
- Posted Mar 21, 2009 1:16am PDT Comment
- Posted Aug 01, 2009 1:29am PDT "Hz" refers to the rate at wich internal calculation of AI and graphics are processed. The higher the Hz, the smoother the game will feel with...