15,186 chatty comments by "acheron"
- Posted Apr 11, 2001 11:43am PDT riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Troll alert (and a bad one at that).
- Posted Apr 12, 2001 2:49pm PDT I hope there aren't as many bugs this time.
- Posted Apr 13, 2001 11:24am PDT Good for you. Go DOD! (I hope this version isn't as buggy)
- Posted Apr 13, 2001 4:04pm PDT Wow, after playing CS, your brain has melted completely!
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 11:21am PDT I agree. To get good performance out of my home system (P3 866, 256 MB P-133 RAM, GeForce 2) I HAD to get the 4-1 drivers. That sucks ass for...
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 11:23am PDT It's not just the OS, either. If I recall, the programming tools have to be written to take advantage of the new instructions.
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 11:25am PDT Funny how a game runs great when your processor probably outclasses the minimum requirement by 3-4x.
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 12:51pm PDT Nice summation.
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 9:54pm PDT It's harder to be a lamer when EVERYONE can kill you (and get a point for it) and there are fewer respawn doors to block.
- Posted Apr 16, 2001 9:55pm PDT DoD is much less buggy with this update. HOOWAH!
- Posted Apr 17, 2001 9:39am PDT There wasn't MUCH trench action in WW2, but there was a teensy bit. It's just that, any force with tanks could bypass those trenches REALLY fast.
- Posted Apr 17, 2001 9:48am PDT Have you even played a previous MoH game? They don't need blood and gore (imo).
- Posted Apr 17, 2001 10:23am PDT But can you make their heads disintegrate into a lumpy, red paste? No. (SoF is mindless fun).
- Posted Apr 17, 2001 10:53am PDT It's nice to know that IGN ain't worth 30 bucks either.
- Posted Apr 17, 2001 10:54am PDT Somebody get this man some Serious Sam.