9 chatty comments by "accelaceration"
- Posted Dec 05, 2006 7:36am PST I concur. I'll still keep my expectations low, but at least I'll look out for it.
- Posted Dec 05, 2006 10:43am PST 47 was a subtle character. Statham is decent, but I can't see him in that role.
- Posted Jul 05, 2007 2:52pm PDT In all honesty, it's not that impressive looking. Mind you, it all comes down to gameplay, and I'm sure bungie won't disappoint.
- Posted Aug 05, 2008 5:41am PDT Great little article. I managed to squeeze the first paragraph in with my morning scramble, but returned to read the rest - now I'm late for work....
- Posted Jul 17, 2009 12:26pm PDT Even if it's only 4 'new' tracks, each with 3 modes I'm still stoked.
- Posted Jul 17, 2009 12:32pm PDT Nope, looks like it's a full 12 tracks, amazing.
- Posted Nov 04, 2009 2:51pm PST Some of my most memorable early multiplayer experience was in Descent, this looks to channel a bit of that. Gimme
- Posted Dec 13, 2009 7:30am PST Hell ya, I would go so far as calling it great; sound design was awesome, a timeless aesthetic with good like RPG elements. I played it through at...
- Posted Feb 01, 2010 10:28am PST Sad news, I actually bought my PS3 for wipeout HD - one of the best games on the system as far as I'm concerned. Truly sad to hear that some of...