19,425 chatty comments by "aaarrrgh"
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 3:54am PDT Uni (or sea urchin) is amazing. But I've never been too fond of it with Sushi, but I've had it served it in other contexts where it's blown my mind.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 2:17am PDT Whatcha making?
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 1:30am PDT 0. God bless OCD.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 3:05pm PDT I'm happy Kowaslski is back. My favourite thing about the original series is the sense of wonder and discovery they managed into me, through the...
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 1:30am PST You got it!
- Posted Mar 02, 2018 6:51am PST It's always cool getting to see other people's game code, especially from shipped games. Thanks for this. :)
- Posted Mar 02, 2018 6:50am PST The latter. :)
- Posted Mar 02, 2018 5:28am PST What you're suggesting (and how this code is structured) definitely goes against the single responsibility principle however.
- Posted Mar 02, 2018 12:43am PST For what it's worth, this class contains way more than just movement and input handling. There's AI, rendering, cutscene stuff and much more in...
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 4:47am PST Mind you, this is on Android, but it's out in Beta for iOS.
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 4:46am PST Personally, I'm all about Sync.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 12:14am PST we make baked celeriac glazed in beef stock all the time here - it's flipping amazing.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 11:42am PST I have no idea what to think about this. Banks is my favourite sci fi author, but will his writing translate well?
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 2:59am PST I reeeeaaaaally want to play this a bit more, but I'm so sick with the flu that I can't leave the couch. God damnit.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 5:19pm PST Darbian's been beat?! Didn't think that'd happen ever again.