6,672 chatty comments by "Zollington"
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:56pm PDT Yeah I'm curious how aggro will work on mobs. Could lead to some griefers training mobs onto people.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:50pm PDT Can you tell us anything multiplayer wise? Any LAN capabilities, or perhaps splitscreen?
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:48pm PDT Given how many MSP ive been buying just for RBN kind of makes me think its doing very very very well.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:45pm PDT Ehhhh it's much more preferable to play it co-op, but solo is alright for one or two playthroughs. Get the Knoxx DLC, though.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:42pm PDT close up on dicks.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:37pm PDT fucking this
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:36pm PDT really i never even noticed the orange/blue i was too busy enjoying the movie
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:34pm PDT i have two mordecais - one that goes sniper/revolver thru shields and another that uses bird/revolver/repeaters
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:25pm PDT Holy shit I was just thinking this... its so rare to come across someone that has actually played AC!
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:17pm PDT My brother has been going on about this for about a year now... looks good though.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:14pm PDT I'm liking Brotherhood just as much as the first series.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:13pm PDT I stopped watching Bleach period when they started the Bount arc.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:12pm PDT I really liked it.
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 8:02pm PDT It's like Tribes, TF2, and that weird showthing during UT2k3. Or 4. Whichever one it was. either way, AWWWWWESOME!!
- Posted Mar 20, 2010 2:29pm PDT Crackdown and Saints Row 2