20 chatty comments by "ZipD"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 7:01pm PDT [Cantonese] Tiu Hai Lor!!!
- Posted Jul 22, 2004 7:19pm PDT I've the same 2.1 speaker set from Cambridge Soundworks. My 'soundcard' is the lame one that comes with built-in my Asus P4P800. Any ideas for a...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 5:58pm PDT I believe this code is used on another container that has the Martian Buddy logo on it. You'll know it's the one because it says FREE STUFF :)
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 7:39pm PDT I totally agree with you. By the 100th pop-up-from-panel-Imp, you kinda get numbed by it. The scariness isn't there anymore and you expect it to...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 7:49pm PDT you need to get another 2x256. Make sure the sticks has the same ratings as your first 2 and that they are the same brand. Only then will your...
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 6:18pm PDT P4 2.4Ghz OCed to 3Ghz, 1GB DDR and 9600XT running 1024x768 on Medium Settings: Playable with rare hitches.
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 7:00pm PDT Since when did difficulty settings determine gameplay? But let's face it, Doom 3 is Doom and nothing more.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 7:21pm PDT My cs and cz freezes about 50% of the time after the first 10 seconds or so but it recovers after about 20 secs.
- Posted Aug 26, 2004 6:26pm PDT Let's confirm this with a poll, ya?
- Posted Aug 26, 2004 6:38pm PDT Ah, the typical friendly Shacker reply... wonder if this ever got on G4TechTV?
- Posted Aug 27, 2004 12:39am PDT Bond, don't bother replying to the kids.
- Posted Aug 27, 2004 12:43am PDT Lol, u almost cracked me up there... :)
- Posted May 06, 2005 2:04am PDT Anyone know where I can find some resources on getting SourceTV up and running?
- Posted Nov 12, 2005 2:36am PST I would think there isn't as many 'Internet' cafes than gaming centres. Most CCs nowadays are geared towards gaming. Requiring a 'special' license...
- Posted Aug 05, 2008 5:25am PDT great writing, I would like to see more articles like this.