52,202 chatty comments by "Zero|DPX"
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:31pm PST WTF, you can leave it anywhere: the things have electronic keycard activator things so they won't start for someone who tries to just steal it....
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:29pm PST HAHAHA I get it ! I C U P !!! hahahahlolomgxboxishuge
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:26pm PST You just must live either really close or really far from work, grocery store, etc. Or your traffic is really light and you don't mind driving...
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:23pm PST I think it's a bad idea too, but it's not "another tax on top of current", it's "a tax at all". Most online purchases have no sales tax, the...
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:22pm PST "Your honor, I am not Michael Jackson -- I am the upper half of Cher's face with the lower half of Ethan Hawke's."
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:21pm PST I actually thought that WAS one of the points in the article... that some scientists felt that not only could science not answer certain things,...
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:19pm PST ...and how, after a few scientists made loud claims 30 years ago about how it DID disprove religion, this amounts to something of a reconsideration.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:18pm PST Yes, I know. I thought about the irony while posting.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:15pm PST You act like there's something WRONG with considering a religious idea.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:13pm PST I will so buy one, though not for $3000 :( (Maybe for $1000?)
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:10pm PST dragon drop btw.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:09pm PST Are you dumb? This has nothing to do with a GOP congress. This was a bunch of states getting together to try and come up with plans to tax people...
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:07pm PST Yeah. Most wheelchair-bound people can't handle stairs either.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:06pm PST Thanks to Steve for linking that Religion & Science article, it was very interesting and had all kinds of good quotes.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:48pm PST yeah, its here too