52,198 chatty comments by "Zero|DPX"
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:22pm PST "Your honor, I am not Michael Jackson -- I am the upper half of Cher's face with the lower half of Ethan Hawke's."
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:21pm PST I actually thought that WAS one of the points in the article... that some scientists felt that not only could science not answer certain things,...
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:19pm PST ...and how, after a few scientists made loud claims 30 years ago about how it DID disprove religion, this amounts to something of a reconsideration.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:18pm PST Yes, I know. I thought about the irony while posting.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:15pm PST You act like there's something WRONG with considering a religious idea.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:13pm PST I will so buy one, though not for $3000 :( (Maybe for $1000?)
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:10pm PST dragon drop btw.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:09pm PST Are you dumb? This has nothing to do with a GOP congress. This was a bunch of states getting together to try and come up with plans to tax people...
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:07pm PST Yeah. Most wheelchair-bound people can't handle stairs either.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 6:06pm PST Thanks to Steve for linking that Religion & Science article, it was very interesting and had all kinds of good quotes.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:48pm PST yeah, its here too
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:46pm PST http://www.shacknews.com/jazz/search.x
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:44pm PST But what if it's been posted a LOT before? It's strongbad though, so it's all good.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:42pm PST This is the concept behind things like Ramjets and Scramjets. Interesting scramjet article in the latest popular science.
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 4:39pm PST Yeah, there was a big thread about it. Search for it.