52,198 chatty comments by "Zero|DPX"
- Posted Jul 04, 2017 9:32am PDT OK, hopefully it's fixed now! ...not fixed
- Posted Jul 03, 2017 11:57pm PDT I'm going to bed, roushimsx or someone else can take over for me.
- Posted Jul 03, 2017 10:20pm PDT Now: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness Carrie Any% Next: JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future Any%
- Posted Jul 03, 2017 4:17pm PDT Now: Sonic Colours Egg Shuttle Next: Mirror's Edge Any% Glitchless
- Posted Jul 03, 2017 11:52am PDT I love watching Super Monkey Ball speedruns.
- Posted Jul 03, 2017 1:28am PDT OK, I'm going to head to bed... someone else keep the thread going please!
- Posted Jul 02, 2017 9:36pm PDT Potential capture artifact, but it's pretty consistent and not across the whole stream, just the game video portion.
- Posted Jul 02, 2017 8:56pm PDT Man, the movement in this game is so much harder than he makes it look.
- Posted Jun 14, 2017 11:58pm PDT Cool! Let me know what week you have orientation so I can make sure I teach your last class :)
- Posted Jun 12, 2017 11:00pm PDT AFAIK the entry is wrong, and gegtik did not write any dinosaur comics.
- Posted Jun 09, 2017 11:08pm PDT Your answer for 9 is incorrect. It stands for Tool-Assisted Superplay, not Tool-Assisted Speedrun. See...
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 10:20pm PDT It's way faster than when it was first released in pretty much every respect: PLT, JS exec speed, network perf, rendering time, compositing perf,...
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 7:22pm PDT I am sure people will try to game the system. We're just trying to point the incentives at a better place.
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 5:03pm PDT That's what stuff like AMP is aimed at.
- Posted Jun 01, 2017 4:18pm PDT Yes.