186 chatty comments by "Zawath"
- Posted Aug 19, 2002 4:42am PDT Petition has already been started. Sign up now http://www.petitiononline.com/outcast/
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 10:49am PDT In Korea even sexy girls play games.
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 7:39am PST BF2 supports 64 players max.
- Posted Mar 01, 2005 3:05am PST http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1302 Watch the trailer, it looks quite weird.
- Posted Mar 04, 2005 2:46pm PST It's very nice but the weapon model needs some work. It looks like it's missing pieces.
- Posted Mar 09, 2005 10:56am PST It's not a Total War game, it's Total Warrior.
- Posted Apr 21, 2005 6:51am PDT I love the fact that you can fight on ground and space. Just imagine your radar picking up dozens of enemy transport crafts coming towards your...
- Posted Apr 30, 2005 2:13pm PDT They were going to have fully destructable environment but decided to drop it because it made the game not "fun".
- Posted May 17, 2005 2:45am PDT That's because Microsoft showed games that actually do come out in a year or so while all the PS3 games are years away.
- Posted May 17, 2005 2:59pm PDT Prince of Gothland
- Posted May 18, 2005 12:51am PDT Yeah, the graphics look great and all but if this supports less than 16 players online, it will be flop.
- Posted May 26, 2005 12:22pm PDT That engine doesn't support hundreds of bugs at once.
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 11:44am PDT I have been playing the press review version for couple days now and it is just awesome. The new squad system just rocks and in urban maps like...
- Posted Jun 10, 2005 11:33pm PDT No there's not. 16 players max for singleplayer.
- Posted Jun 21, 2005 1:24pm PDT Alan Wake is such a unorginal title. They should have named the game Shadow Killerz: Hunt For the Diablo.