4,043 chatty comments by "YamatoTwinkie"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 5:36pm PDT I've seen this accusation thrown around a lot. Do you know of any evidence for this? Other than "so-and-so says Kerry is the most liberal senator"?
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:10pm PDT Kerry
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 6:13pm PDT thanks for the info.
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:36pm PDT IIRC, I think there was a special way you could peel out during a launch with the auto- it revved up to 6000 RPM or so, and burned lots o' rubber....
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:43pm PDT I agree, much better than the first one. The only part I didn't like is how they shut off the fusion reaction by letting it fall into the river. ....
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 8:50pm PDT yeah, green goblin seemed too much like some sort of lame power-rangers villian to me. I couldnt stand him in SM1, and i think Doc Oc was a much...
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 12:17am PDT new scion tC looks promising http://www.scion.com/drive/gallery/drive_tc_gallery.html I dunno about heated seats though.
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 12:20am PDT I don't mind them (other than the fact that I've always lived in warm climates and thus had no use for them). The original poster specified that...
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 10:15am PDT http://www.sharkyextreme.com/guides/MVGSBG/article.php/3367281
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 12:44pm PDT Do eet, Do et NOW!
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 9:42pm PDT Halo <------thread over
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 9:39am PDT how does http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/198832.asp?q=SimCity fit into your theory?
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 12:36pm PDT My vote is for the G-35, possibly the AWD version. Nice car (although I like the coupe's engine better). Better reliability than bmw too. The...
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 12:49pm PDT Car and Driver reading material for you: http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=7785
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 1:01pm PDT Cadillac CTS is nice, too: http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/models/gallery.jsp?model=cts