2,124 chatty comments by "Xulu"
- Posted Mar 23, 2009 1:29pm PDT This is Saturday morning cartoon? It's just gonna have the lite versions of what everyone else's doing. What's the blasted point?
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 6:46pm PDT don't be a moron, it's nothing alike does coke look like pepsi? then why do people prefer one over the other?
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 10:43pm PDT cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 2:06pm PDT What do you mean slow games sound boring? Thief's one of the best games ever made and it's medium-slow.
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 1:53pm PDT games are still very abstract it's only the visuals that are more realistic, the simulation's still infantile
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 1:51pm PDT actually, it is
- Posted Mar 17, 2009 11:56am PDT Behemoth: 1. Original Art-style 2. Everything else "burrowed"
- Posted Mar 12, 2009 6:56pm PDT Yea too bad you don't just look at a game do you? You play it. If it plays awesome then it's looks are secondary.
- Posted Mar 04, 2009 1:48pm PST Total War: Three Kingdoms
- Posted Feb 19, 2009 9:20am PST This is some big brother BS. Obviously people are gonna be curious of this kindava oddball class-mixing stuff and try it, cus it's fun. Doesn't...
- Posted Feb 18, 2009 1:35pm PST Box for helmet? I just love Konami humor.
- Posted Feb 12, 2009 9:28pm PST Woooo sensitive. I think this is like my fifth time posting a comment? I made the acct to download a file that was mirrored here at shack. I...
- Posted Feb 12, 2009 8:33pm PST Prejudice... Oh please. It's a sensible question. I'd say most people in general don't realize how out of shape they are. Fantasy nerds just...
- Posted Feb 12, 2009 7:54pm PST It's always puzzled me: If fantasy nerds see themselves exploring ancient ruins and caves, run , jump, and generally being active for hours and...
- Posted Feb 11, 2009 2:02pm PST Get thee to a nunn'ry, why woulds't thou be a breeder of sinners?