18,543 chatty comments by "Xevo"
- Posted May 20, 2018 9:47am PDT I really like the “You’re just getting me to do all your chores!” “You’re enjoying this too much” “This is my favorite part” bit hahah
- Posted May 21, 2018 5:14pm PDT They explained this when old William tried to stab Ford in the first season. All hosts have a Samaritan Complex programmed in where they will...
- Posted May 25, 2018 5:50am PDT I remember someone here thought PUBG made more money than Fortnite since all players paid for PUBG. In case it wasn’t obvious that this isn’t...
- Posted May 25, 2018 6:26am PDT I definitely think gifting battle passes makes a lot of sense.
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:22am PDT They are not making close to $300 million a month, Fortnite has long since passed it in overall revenue.
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:29am PDT Awhile ago was like a month back heh
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:30am PDT http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37486324#item_37486324
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:36am PDT But its playerbase is dying: http://steamcharts.com/app/578080
- Posted May 25, 2018 7:39am PDT I'm not scoffing at the billion-ish it's made, but the idea that anyone thinks a pay to play model would be more financially viable than F2P.
- Posted May 25, 2018 8:51am PDT paging billy crystals
- Posted May 25, 2018 10:40am PDT It just seemed like you couldn't understand the numbers, this article lays that out really nicely I thought.
- Posted May 25, 2018 12:05pm PDT This was the point I was making with the Steam stats I linked
- Posted May 25, 2018 2:01pm PDT Steam Marketplace I assume
- Posted May 25, 2018 3:59pm PDT Do some people actually play mobile games while clothed?
- Posted May 25, 2018 6:57pm PDT This definitely shouldn’t have been anywhere near as good as it is. Looking forward to season two!