22 chatty comments by "Xax"
- Posted Sep 03, 2008 7:44pm PDT While I'd love to see a great Firefly MMO, I'll eat my hat and yours if such a game is ever released. Not a chance in hell of that happening, let...
- Posted Sep 04, 2008 12:25pm PDT Fantastic news, assuming they're improved versions. Steam says "100%" compatible for WinXP, so I'm hopeful. It's a shame they didn't take the...
- Posted Sep 04, 2008 1:00pm PDT Only the first 2 games are worth playing, so save yourself $5.
- Posted Sep 09, 2008 3:26pm PDT Boo Bethesda, boo! Pandering to the nannystates will not earn you my money. Fuckers.
- Posted Sep 15, 2008 8:25pm PDT Oh shit! We'd all better vote for John McCain, or we are all surely doomed.
- Posted Sep 17, 2008 9:55pm PDT Warren and Harvey both take a lot of slack these days, but let's not forget that they, more than anyone, were responsible for Deus Ex -- one of the...
- Posted Sep 17, 2008 9:56pm PDT *flack (why the hell can't I edit my comments at ShackNews?)
- Posted Sep 18, 2008 8:36am PDT I see Warren getting flack today for what he's doing now, which is doing something for Disney. I've heard lots of people rag on him for being a...
- Posted Sep 18, 2008 8:38am PDT Of course they should; I didn't say anything to the contrary.
- Posted Sep 19, 2008 12:13pm PDT Pirates are happy to take their chances, because for however many people get sued/harassed, there are tens of thousands that get away with it....
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 9:39pm PDT Know what would be awesome? If I could watch the video without the buffer meter in the middle of my screen.
- Posted Oct 30, 2008 6:46pm PDT The second such "misunderstand" in recent memory. Perhaps EA needs to raise their forum moderator standards.
- Posted Oct 30, 2008 6:46pm PDT *misunderstanding
- Posted Nov 12, 2008 9:03pm PST Thanks for your CD key!
- Posted Nov 24, 2008 4:41pm PST My review: nowhere near as good as the original Red Alert.