819 chatty comments by "WorkParticle"
- Posted Aug 27, 2002 12:38am PDT Every once in a while, i have to kick 3 people off of my server cause if i kick one, it'll be full by the time i try to join. It's bad for business...
- Posted Sep 05, 2002 10:49am PDT permission denied on the file when using the shack:shack account
- Posted Sep 08, 2002 12:29pm PDT on the way back from celebration II in indianapolis, carrie fisher, billy dee williams, and dennis quaid all had the same flight and connecting...
- Posted Oct 15, 2002 7:10pm PDT go to http://www.fileshack.com/mercury/ and you can mess with your options there
- Posted Oct 15, 2002 7:38pm PDT mail server is mail.speakeasy.net and it looks like the login is firstname.lastname@example.org, just tested it w/ mozilla, and seems to work. . . is...
- Posted Oct 15, 2002 7:47pm PDT WOOOT for imap
- Posted Oct 15, 2002 7:59pm PDT ftp.shackspace.com email@example.com that password thing
- Posted Oct 15, 2002 8:15pm PDT ok, thanks, i agree, the current one is kinda lame. . . thanks again
- Posted Oct 16, 2002 11:05pm PDT kinda funny that taco bell and kfc are part of the same company.
- Posted Oct 17, 2002 5:58pm PDT I think you can
- Posted Oct 18, 2002 6:49pm PDT agreed, we were running it on a dual xeon 2.0 ghz we had in the office and anything over 32 players and it chokes. . . the fact that it's not...
- Posted Oct 23, 2002 9:14am PDT among other things
- Posted Oct 28, 2002 1:34pm PST not the only one.
- Posted Nov 05, 2002 9:34pm PST I'm not one with teh Loonix, but i do know that you don't want to mess around with ntfs in it. . . i think it's something that you have to have...
- Posted Nov 10, 2002 9:11pm PST "it's a feature"