17,745 chatty comments by "Wisp!"
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:46pm PDT The author of this proposal is in a swing district heavily affected by rising sea levels (Miami-Dade County). If this passes, it would be because...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:41pm PDT The IRS? British Columbia just puts a tax on the purchase of fuels and combustibles. It works fine.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:16pm PDT Why is that bad? Congressional action is more durable than regulatory policy that can be changed by a new administration.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 1:51pm PDT House Republican will introduce a $23/ton carbon tax bill next week https://www.eenews.net/stories/1060089315 "Modeling, which the draft text...
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 1:16pm PDT pretty sure those polls weight their responses anyway
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 12:48pm PDT Sick.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 12:46pm PDT bad https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1019173680251883520?s=19
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:39am PDT Leaving your house is fun and good for you.
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:37am PDT virus is scared of the big bad city
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:36am PDT In what world does this constitute informative data?
- Posted Jul 17, 2018 2:34am PDT How would anyone survive without a car?? Imagine taking the *gasp* subway to get places.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 3:58pm PDT The backlash McCain got after voting against the Bush tax cuts seems to have permanently broken his ability to be an effective political actor.
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 3:36pm PDT Not a real libertarian am I right?
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 3:25pm PDT "No libertarian would support the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force." "But the most prominent libertarian in American politics today...
- Posted Jul 16, 2018 3:06pm PDT In his defense he is probably too ill to actually do anything of substance at this point. He should retire.