16,122 chatty comments by "Wisp!"
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 11:18am PST Tell that to the pro-life Democrats who have successfully run in red states.
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 8:17pm PST RIP tax is a better name for it.
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 7:38pm PST Imo 1996 welfare reform did a lot more harm than this could ever hope to
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 7:30pm PST Nothing is stopping you from giving all your money to whatever effective altruism charities you think will benefit humankind. It won't be taxed by...
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 4:37pm PST Spouses aren't subject to the estate tax.
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 4:36pm PST Also under this system there's an incentive to divide your estate up and gave it to as many different people as possible.
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 6:51pm PST it is my understanding based on what I know of American history and politics that the party out of power tends to eventually reclaim it
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 6:50pm PST Fatalism is dumb. There's an unpopular sitting president and his administration is pursuing policies that have no public support. If Democrats...
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 6:47pm PST That sounds right, although it doesn't account for the additional $1000/child that family would receive from the child tax credit. The net effect...
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 6:02pm PST How has our country failed us?
- Posted Dec 02, 2017 6:00pm PST Today in insane hysterical takes: https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/936859923614277633
- Posted Dec 01, 2017 2:53pm PST You're embarrassing yourself. You should take a break from Shacknews for a day or two.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 2:08pm PST You could spell it either way right? It's like Chanukah or Hanukkah.
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 1:18pm PST I think this card only makes sense in big druid, which tends to not do a lot on turn 4 anyway. There's a lot of dead mana in the early turns. So...
- Posted Nov 29, 2017 5:54pm PST So? China investing in US debt is good for the United States. We also own a ton of Chinese debt.