17,745 chatty comments by "Wisp!"
- Posted May 19, 2009 9:11pm PDT this is the best video game ever, bar none. every other developer should just stop what they are doing, it's futile really. this shit is so fucking...
- Posted May 19, 2009 6:08pm PDT If you want to be picky as shit about it, I suppose.
- Posted May 19, 2009 5:27pm PDT Those are the head items. Everyone is getting one of those.
- Posted May 19, 2009 4:05pm PDT That's why god invented the Cloak and Dagger.
- Posted May 19, 2009 4:05pm PDT Not they do not.
- Posted May 19, 2009 3:50pm PDT Please, please, make this allow the Spy to be used in competitive play! That would be so unbelievably awesome if he could.
- Posted May 17, 2009 12:11am PDT http://www.teamfortress.com/movies.htm Do yourself a favor.
- Posted May 15, 2009 11:59pm PDT Fall 2009.
- Posted May 14, 2009 3:51pm PDT The SMG is pretty much just for killing fleeing spies...it has no combat use at all, even in close range combat. You are better off no-scoping.
- Posted May 14, 2009 3:50pm PDT That would mean the Sniper has ~40 health.
- Posted May 13, 2009 9:58pm PDT No, but it's still a ton of fun!
- Posted May 13, 2009 6:42pm PDT That's not an issue if there are multiple capture points (5, at the very least) and forward spawns. So the distance for each team to the cart is...
- Posted May 13, 2009 3:54pm PDT I'm very pleased with these map choices. Payload Race is a natural expansion of the Payload gametype which is in it of itself perfect for public...
- Posted May 13, 2009 8:12am PDT One of these days gamers are just going to get bored of Call of Duty and move on to another series. It may not happen instantaneously, but if they...
- Posted May 12, 2009 11:35pm PDT Tell me how a map (level design) and a weapon (a model + programming) are related. If Valve wants to use their level designers to build Hunted,...