17,296 chatty comments by "Wisp!"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 11:39am PDT There was the Iraq War. That was bad too.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 5:23pm PDT Star Wars won six Oscars, ranks 15 on AFI's 100 best American films, and has a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes. It's about as well-regarded as any movie...
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 4:52pm PDT My anecdotal impression is that films marketed at female audiences tend to get worse reviews than ones marketed at male audiences.
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 4:52pm PDT The evidence I've seen shows a fairly strong correlation between RT score and box office performance. It's only been a thing for the last 3-4...
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 4:48pm PDT https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02800/jj-abrams-portrait_2800101b.jpg
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 5:22pm PDT That's a shame.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 5:09pm PDT You're all grown up now :-)
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 1:37pm PDT From the article: “His machines that build tunnels look pretty standard,” Herbert Einstein, a professor of engineering Massachusetts Institute...
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 1:28pm PDT https://www.citylab.com/transportation/2018/06/for-1-billion-elon-musks-tunnel-to-ohare-would-be-a-miracle/562841/ Musk seems to be utterly full...
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:51am PDT China is still far more protectionist than the United States and nothing Trump has done or could conceivably do will change that.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:21am PDT This is true of every longshot candidate. What we know for certain is Hillary Clinton was a highly recognizable national figure, while Bernie...
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:15am PDT It probably didn't cost her 4 million votes. That's an insane figure.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:12am PDT "No one cares about your damn emails." -Bernie Sanders
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:10am PDT I'll be there, but if I see gnomish's demo coming for me I'm running for the hills like a bitch.
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 6:27pm PDT lol nothing matters I guess