10,176 chatty comments by "Wikus Van De Merwe"
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 3:00pm PST You mock, but I would want easily-unlockable alternate costumes that are more conservative because I'm not a 14 yr old boy.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 6:07am PST Aren't those things loud as fuck? Think of the parents, man.
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 1:33pm PST Nah it's with a civilization that Japan has a rich history of cooperation and peaceful harmony, China.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 8:23am PST David Craddock also has wrong opinions about Bloodborne.
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 9:49am PST It's not rose colored glasses. The writing in SC1 was legitimately better.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 4:38pm PST My wife and I tried the demo. Didn't take.
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 4:37pm PST cherry juice? Did you mean cranberry juice?
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 3:53pm PST So like... one beer a night is okay?
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 8:17pm PST Nah it says "Unknown" in the civstats.com thing, too. And everyone else is revealed there.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 7:35pm PST Sidenote: How is it possible to be an "Unknown" civilization?
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 4:32pm PST Most high-end TVs can only do 4k, let alone 401k. Might be a while before we find out.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 3:52pm PST If you do, you should replay with the Brave New World rom hack. Fixes a BUNCH of stuff.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 3:50pm PST Shacknews Civilization 4 Omega Paging justwright. We're all waiting on you.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 3:03pm PST Ben. Plays Persona 5 and comes away unimpressed. Prefers the modern Sonic the Hedgehog over classic. That's a guy with zero opinion credibility.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 9:03am PST Oh yeah and that's the other thing: where the hell has Jason been? He's like the only diverse opinion left on the west coast.