10,379 chatty comments by "Wikus Van De Merwe"
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 9:56am PST It's crazy to think how much we tolerated loading times in the early days. We were more patient back then.
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 8:58am PST And now, Pulp Fiction: https://youtu.be/bL7YBy_WukQ
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 8:52am PST The Pacific Science Center?
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 8:41am PST What could possibly go wrong?
- Posted Jan 20, 2018 8:15am PST Somewhere, somehow, somebody must've kicked him around some.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 11:19pm PST ... okay how could that possibly prevent the army of Russian bot accounts from upvoting right wing agenda articles?
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 11:11pm PST That's... a little harsh. There's some great games on the 3DS. And I thought the 3d effect was super neato.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 8:57pm PST YouTube taught me something new about the internet today. Apparently there is/(was?) this meme going around with the "Steamed Hams" bit on The...
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 11:54am PST Wakka, Wakka!
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 9:04am PST Is it wrong that I laughed out loud the first time she pushed the sadface button and it said "Monkey needs a hug."
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 6:55am PST Monkey needs a hug.
- Posted Jan 19, 2018 6:14am PST Monkey loves you.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 10:40pm PST Whatever the case may be, I definitely think trust between two people will be at an all time premium. Moreso than ever before.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 5:38pm PST It sounds like a total bloodbath out there.
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 5:32pm PST *shrug* I'd try it. I like the Xbox d-pads, actually. Cause I'm a weirdo.