51 chatty comments by "Wedge"
- Posted Jul 25, 1999 1:52pm PDT I have the same dvd drive, scsi version. Cinemaster plays fine for me, but sometimes the audio and video go out of sync. I thought it was a...
- Posted Jul 26, 1999 2:50pm PDT Steve, you got a swollen purple toe from kicking a cardboard box?! You need to lay off the Ramen and drink some milk buddy... :)
- Posted Aug 07, 1999 2:54pm PDT Holy flying fsck, that demo blew my mind, Freespace 2 is AWESOME!!! Wedge http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~jlbertra
- Posted Nov 03, 1999 1:09am PST Hey if any of the 3DRealms guys are reading this, is there ever going to be a Shadow Warrior sequel/remake? I loved that game... and i have to...
- Posted Nov 07, 1999 9:02pm PST #55, your bias is quite clear, but you should get your facts straight... 3DRealms paid for the q2 engine, it was a sunk cost when switching to...
- Posted Dec 01, 1999 1:39pm PST Wow, i can't believe the page is almost over... Hehe, guess i should make something special for midnight... hrrm... what to do? Check the page...
- Posted Aug 19, 2000 5:11am PDT HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!
- Posted Oct 30, 2002 8:22am PST That should be 40Kb... pc.ign got it wrong on their own site.
- Posted Nov 15, 2002 10:08pm PST If anyone's bored tonight, try this game out... you can win chocolate... http://tushar.cx/games/beepboop/siterefer.php?siteid=2709
- Posted Mar 06, 2003 12:12am PST the burninator!
- Posted Feb 08, 2006 3:13pm PST Chris, it's "The Outlaw Josey Wales"
- Posted Mar 15, 2006 3:07pm PST The proper way to get back down was to use a second scroll right before you landed, as that gave you enough skill to survive "that jump".
- Posted Mar 15, 2006 3:12pm PST Well, when you first find Icarus guy, you don't have any levitation or slowfall ;-) But it sure is awesome to end up at the center of the...
- Posted Mar 15, 2006 3:14pm PST I fail at threading.
- Posted Mar 20, 2006 11:42am PST EB in Vancouver won't have until tomorrow. Boo.