28,036 chatty comments by "Wadmaasi"
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 5:58pm PDT Is that a general rule? Shazbot. Oh well, it's an evaluation copy and I've got an image of my XP install.
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 5:57pm PDT It seems to run stable enough (other than getting all fucky when I try to lower the resolution from my LCD's native), it's just ugly slow.
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 5:48pm PDT That whole movie was Shackhype x 2.
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 5:43pm PDT No one? =(
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 11:54am PDT Why does Marvel Ultimate Alliance for PC run like shit? And I'm talking a huge constipated mass of fiber here, not a diarrhea slickdoody....
- Posted Jun 23, 2007 8:43am PDT That sounds like a failed concept for a Batman villain to me. "The Muddler."
- Posted Jun 22, 2007 6:05am PDT Well, yes. That's how I got it back. My wife was not at the mall. She tried to call me, got some random lady on the phone, and then when I...
- Posted Jun 22, 2007 5:08am PDT Mine did! Though my wife called it, actually, and the nice lady (WTF I just typed "lice nady") who found it in the mall parking lot turned it...
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 1:36pm PDT Yeah, tha'ts not even half of ONE of our mortgages.
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 8:50am PDT So soldiers are just meatheads? My dad put in 25+ years and two armed conflcits, and he's got a Masters in Business Administration.
- Posted Jun 21, 2007 6:45am PDT So that Starscream has something to transform into, duh.
- Posted Jun 20, 2007 1:34pm PDT It's not the heat, it's the humidity. *drowns in open air*
- Posted Jun 20, 2007 10:04am PDT Thanks everyone! We think he's pretty darn nifty, too.
- Posted Jun 20, 2007 8:49am PDT Shackers Rule So my wife and I had our first kid last week (http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=14570295). We knew people were going to...
- Posted Jun 20, 2007 6:39am PDT Kittay pictures always make me smile.