26,974 chatty comments by "Wadmaasi"
- Posted Jul 13, 2000 6:16am PDT Halo, Halo, Halo! TRIBES2, TRIBES2, TRIBES2! Until they decide what kind of game Halo is gonna be (3rd/1st, X-Box/PC/Mac), I ain't gonna worry...
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 11:57am PDT You mean malaria-carrying mosquitos?
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 11:40am PDT Uhm, I had chicken pox once. But I didn't get oatmeal baths; those were reserved for my sisters. )= (Though my ma made them both catch it from...
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 11:35am PDT You think I get points for playing off her traumatizing fears? LOL (;
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 11:34am PDT Obviously not, or he would've avoided being bitten by either in the first place. (=
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 11:30am PDT My fiance is so freaked out about sharks that all I have to do is go, "duh duhn..." once and she S*C*R*E*A*M*S. It's kinda cute, actually....
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 10:18am PDT I tend to forget about ToD. I didn't like it as much.
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 10:17am PDT Oh shit. That's gonna bug me til someone less lazy than me looks it up. (= Some play on Tiger, I wanna say.
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 10:14am PDT Dude, read the reaction that spiders brought up in this thread, and ask yourself that question again. /me waits patiently for the lightbulb.
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 10:13am PDT I just keep thinking of the scene fromt he intro for Raiders of the Lost Ark. /me makes "spin around" twirly motion with his finger. Erm,...
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 10:04am PDT The cooing spiders in System Shock 2 owned. *coo*coooooooo*coooo*
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 10:00am PDT The best part about that one is that the dude can't pronounce "atmosphere." THAT cracks me the fuck up.
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 9:56am PDT A silverfish is a type of creepy-crawly thing that (among other stuff, I'm sure) eats books. They're a type of centipede or millipede.
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 9:33am PDT I'm more scared of silverfish than I am of spiders (not that I would enjoy being woken up by a spider skittering across my back, mind you)....
- Posted Jul 11, 2000 7:30am PDT Ah, yes, creative writing majors who have to take more lit credits than writing credits don't think. My bad, my bad, I'd forgotten about that. (=