27,828 chatty comments by "Wadmaasi"
- Posted May 05, 2007 9:34am PDT The port and the switch can't decide what speed/duplex they want to communicate at.
- Posted May 04, 2007 2:57pm PDT Yeah, my boss and another guy on the team. We'll, uh, leave the fourth guy out of it. Trust me on that one.
- Posted May 04, 2007 2:55pm PDT Shiny, Cap'n!
- Posted May 04, 2007 2:46pm PDT I'll take you up on it. Do we get to bring non-Shacker coworkers?
- Posted May 03, 2007 3:14pm PDT ^^^ This is why I won't be playing it, and wish I could buy Ep2 on its own. I hate jump puzzles, and I expect portal puzzles to be even more...
- Posted May 03, 2007 12:13pm PDT Just use NVTray: http://nvtweak.laptopvideo2go.com/
- Posted May 03, 2007 10:24am PDT L Fuck my boss walked over to my cube while I had this up. Oops.
- Posted May 03, 2007 7:22am PDT I think the bullshit new one is all that exists now.
- Posted May 02, 2007 3:18pm PDT I laughed.
- Posted May 02, 2007 3:00pm PDT That's pretty fucked up dude. Where the hell is this city, so that I can avoid it? On the plus side...hurrah for dads-to-be! We're due 07/16.
- Posted May 02, 2007 2:58pm PDT And I thought the homoeroticism amongst gamers was weird. WTF?
- Posted May 01, 2007 12:58pm PDT I think the anecdotal verdict is something vague like "weeks."
- Posted Apr 30, 2007 10:17am PDT It's tradition, is all. My wife is one of the most liberated, independent women you could ever meet, and she wanted very much to change her last...
- Posted Apr 30, 2007 9:04am PDT June 16th. She was going to be the first granddaughter, but now he'll just be the 4th grandson. Only one carrying on the last name, though!
- Posted Apr 30, 2007 9:03am PDT Lots, and I find it ridiculous. The only reason people didn't find out before was because they couldn't. My wife's boss and his wife didn't find...