27,110 chatty comments by "Wadmaasi"
- Posted Aug 25, 2000 8:15am PDT *snort* Typical Dilbert. Fairly humorous, though. (=
- Posted Aug 25, 2000 6:02am PDT Hey, look, it's TRIBES! Only, y'know, w/o the sweem jetpack and all. Or something?
- Posted Aug 24, 2000 1:37pm PDT Hey, we can share cycles with massive pr0n sites and get paid with free access. w00t.
- Posted Aug 24, 2000 1:02pm PDT Damn it, put the strikethrough back!
- Posted Aug 24, 2000 1:01pm PDT Yummi?
- Posted Aug 24, 2000 5:32am PDT Incontrovertible.
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:55pm PDT Didn't he also say in an interview last week that for Deus Ex 2 they were going to make damned sure they didn't have any nVidia problems?...
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:36pm PDT Oh, and I guess I'll have to give it a listen again.
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:35pm PDT For some reason, "vatican crack monkey shop" (which is pretty damned hilarious), reminded me that it's called "Tiny Music...Songs from the...
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:18pm PDT I've always thought that STP went downhill pretty fast. Purple has a few (very) good songs on it, but it wasn't as good as Core. Vatican Gift...
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:12pm PDT DMB = suckage. You tried to say they didn't. So, I Netscaped you. Make sense now? That's OK, not to me, either.
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:11pm PDT You know you want to. Give!
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:10pm PDT Working at a movie theater is a humiliating, humbling, eye-opening experience. A) I wouldn't've given it up for the world and 2) everyone...
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:09pm PDT /me stares at pup real hard. *N*E*T*S*C*A*P*E*D* (I'll laugh if that falls through. And I hate Netscape, too, really.)
- Posted Aug 23, 2000 12:07pm PDT That just helps to prove that only idiots go to hell. I mean...we're talking about The Lord of Lies, here!