1,534 chatty comments by "VuduChild"
- Posted Jul 31, 2004 12:49am PDT Even though TOOL didnt do the theme song it certainly sounds like the NIN guys like it.. sounds very familiar...!
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 1:29am PDT I smell Maggi? send that husband home so we can spank him in doom 3.. tell him wed all like reallly nice videocards since hes mr money bags too! :D
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 7:09am PDT sev, its because i was and am, much better looking! good to hear it mag.. i better start to prac! and assure him if he wants a hair cut im sure...
- Posted Aug 11, 2004 4:33am PDT i installed it in a fit or boredom and now when i attempt to play doom3 my system restarts.. 2.8c, 512 ram, 5600 latest dets.... i was going to...
- Posted Aug 16, 2004 12:59am PDT hahaha to quote "your one of the only people ive told" what the fuck is this then, do you consider the shackettes nobodies!?!? :D BUSTED!
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 6:22am PDT its a very solid peice of shit.. difficult to watch movies with ADS though! oh and appelgate has tight pants on.
- Posted Sep 06, 2004 6:38am PDT nod. funny. lazy aussies not torrenting quality aussie tv for the world!
- Posted Sep 21, 2004 6:10am PDT sick em cat! ;) hope it all works out for the guys that do all the work, not the dirty bastards that try and cash in on selling it.. upset...
- Posted Sep 24, 2004 8:33pm PDT was going to get it off Steam anyway. hell ive got 3 gig sitting there right now doing sweet fuck all :(
- Posted Sep 28, 2004 1:29am PDT i need to play it again on hard as it didnt seem there was any chance of actually failing any of the levels.. and im really really not good at...
- Posted Oct 01, 2004 9:16am PDT Hi can we have the steam one early, like sometime this weekend? cool thanks..:)
- Posted Oct 02, 2004 6:33am PDT soon to be known as the most stolen street sign in australia?
- Posted Oct 05, 2004 7:06am PDT was that the one with the big golden plane bird thing? that show was awesome...
- Posted Oct 09, 2004 6:27am PDT too many bloody aussie hippies from the looks of it.. better the devil you know.. but who really gives a shit anyway!
- Posted Oct 10, 2004 4:13am PDT gee your really raking it being able to afford that sort of software now.... :D hehe