49,033 chatty comments by "Visceral Monkey"
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 5:37pm PDT Love this game. And the guild is still up and around.
- Posted Sep 19, 2017 5:36pm PDT Ducky shine forever
- Posted Sep 17, 2017 7:05pm PDT Whoa. That sucks man :(
- Posted Sep 17, 2017 7:04pm PDT Estes Park
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 7:00pm PDT You have prepared more things in this one week then I have in my entire life.
- Posted Sep 13, 2017 10:00am PDT No locomotion, no buy :/
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 6:22pm PDT haha, wow
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 6:18pm PDT Dude, perfect time to hit the parks. Good idea. 15 mins for soaring is unreal.
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 7:07pm PDT Haha, I'm the anti-adult then. My inspection sticker expired in 2015. I've yet to get it renewed and it drives some people crazy. It's almost worth...
- Posted Sep 05, 2017 6:23pm PDT Oh Jesus. I just played Aircar on Oculus (it's free). First 5 minutes were awesome and then....nausea. Like stomach lurching.
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 1:53pm PDT Yeah I don't get it. So no one buying an oculus eighty now will able to play this game out of the box
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 9:22am PDT I cannot and was told twice by support that was the reason.
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 9:18am PDT Nope. Touch will work once you get in the game and set it up, but you cannot enter the game without a controller. Period. It's in the fine print on...
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 9:16am PDT Correction: You can only count on it to run on the rift if you purchase it from Oculus store.
- Posted Aug 30, 2017 9:15am PDT Note to anyone picking up an Oculus Rift. Eve: Valkyrie requires an xbox controller to start the game up...and the new rift bundles only come with...