59,744 chatty comments by "Vincent Grayson"
- Posted May 22, 2003 10:12am PDT Or rather, a kitten.
- Posted May 22, 2003 10:12am PDT I want a cat.
- Posted May 22, 2003 10:11am PDT Ivory Tower was +1 life every upkeep for every card in your hand or something.
- Posted May 22, 2003 10:05am PDT SARS'D
- Posted May 22, 2003 10:05am PDT White. Note, I only know this cause one time, I had the "alabaster potion" card in MtG, and it was white.
- Posted May 22, 2003 10:00am PDT Not on my watch.
- Posted May 22, 2003 9:59am PDT Also, being in Baltimore, you're bound to get shot/stabbed.
- Posted May 22, 2003 9:46am PDT Oh Texas. I guess they felt the flames were really important.
- Posted May 22, 2003 9:45am PDT So when I lose my job for looking at the Shack all day, can I sue Steve for not putting a warning label on the front page?
- Posted May 22, 2003 9:03am PDT Yeah. Like BF1942, medieval-style. Catapults and crossbows and fucking heavy plate on horse with lances and shit.
- Posted May 22, 2003 9:01am PDT I like RoN, because it feels, to me, like a perfect hybrid of Civ-type games, and RTS games. I *suck* at most RTS, cause I'm not into the whole...
- Posted May 22, 2003 8:59am PDT These free tacos have less meat on them than Ally McBeal
- Posted May 22, 2003 8:58am PDT Uh...my boots were already leather. No minis though.
- Posted May 22, 2003 8:46am PDT Random off-topic. I wish they'd make a *good* medieval-style FPS.
- Posted May 22, 2003 8:45am PDT You hated Reloaded but are looking forward to pirates? There's no accounting for taste.