59,208 chatty comments by "Vincent Grayson"
- Posted May 07, 2003 12:49pm PDT Just curious, who remembers when this place was still sCary's shugashack?
- Posted May 07, 2003 12:47pm PDT Bah. I still buy plenty of CDs, but not near as many as I did back when AG was up and running. I'd d/l like, 100 songs a day while I was at...
- Posted May 07, 2003 12:38pm PDT rock on, thanks
- Posted May 07, 2003 12:36pm PDT How do you collapse threads?
- Posted May 07, 2003 11:10am PDT Cause people are 'tards :)
- Posted May 07, 2003 11:08am PDT Hmm. It thinks that I'm chinese. That's pretty far from the truth.
- Posted May 07, 2003 11:05am PDT Is it really "over"weight if more than half the people are overweight? Shouldn't that alter the average?
- Posted May 07, 2003 9:46am PDT That's because most theaters don't carry NC-17 movies. And they rarely, if ever, get a wide release.
- Posted May 07, 2003 5:44am PDT Hmm. How about Melody of Twilight? That'd fit their naming scheme.
- Posted May 06, 2003 1:06pm PDT Warcraft 2 should be a fucking lot higher. I think I played that game more hours than any other game I've ever owned. But yet, I can't figure...
- Posted May 06, 2003 1:02pm PDT I see some jaggies towards the top of that building
- Posted May 06, 2003 1:00pm PDT I was wondering that too...it wasn't anyone I recognized, but I'm not too hardcore into X-men.
- Posted May 06, 2003 12:56pm PDT I agree, $5 isn't bad...were it not for my pending move to non-broadband, I'd be all over this...but one thing bugs me. Why do businesses (and...
- Posted May 06, 2003 12:54pm PDT After the successful bonding of it to Wolvie, I'm sure Stryker wanted to keep that stuff around for future use, including of course, on Deathstrike.
- Posted May 06, 2003 12:49pm PDT Seriously, Equilibrium is the only movie I've ever seen where 90% of the audience yelled "holy shit" after every fight sequence.