59,172 chatty comments by "Vincent Grayson"
- Posted Nov 24, 2017 7:09pm PST Same. I loved how much time there was for characters to breathe.
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 9:20am PST My daughter did the same thing. She quit out and told me she's not going to bother with the end boss stuff, because it's the exploring she likes.
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 9:54am PST I'm not sure. I played it on both EA Access and Original Access in the US.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 3:04pm PST I've been playing FFXV on it, and it feels weird to have the best version of a Final Fantasy game on the XBOX.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 3:50am PST KOTOR2 is better written and explores some really cool concepts. KOTOR1 is the better game, probably.
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 3:50am PST Query: Is it just my imagination, or does Bumble only have certain kinds of women? Like, more traditionally attractive women? OKC seems to be...
- Posted Nov 14, 2017 3:45am PST But the frogurt contains potassium benzoate.
- Posted Nov 10, 2017 2:23pm PST I've known a lot of teachers, including a couple that have worked in Baltimore, and this is not true of any of them. Hell, one them left teaching...
- Posted Nov 09, 2017 9:03am PST Every place I've worked that threw one always did it employees only.
- Posted Nov 08, 2017 10:31am PST I don't. Maybe you do. Sucker.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 4:39pm PST We're getting a Direct tomorrow morning at 9am, I think.
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 4:37pm PST Eh, it would probably help if MS at least had some hot new title coming out as it launched. Even if you could still play it on PC/XBO S, having...
- Posted Nov 06, 2017 9:06am PST I just can't wrap my head around it. Mental health as a *motive* is something I'm willing to talk about, but that doesn't at all address the...
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 1:34pm PDT Pretty much. You can never go home again. Though I won't be surprised if they get enough of an uptick in subs among the masochistic to cover...
- Posted Nov 04, 2017 12:52pm PDT I never enabled it in the first place.