59,124 chatty comments by "Vincent Grayson"
- Posted May 02, 2003 11:46am PDT X2 definitely pushes towards R. I don't understand how this gets a PG-13, but the Matrix gets an R.
- Posted May 02, 2003 12:09pm PDT No!!! Leave it until like 4 or 5 if you could, til I can get home and download this thing.
- Posted May 02, 2003 12:14pm PDT Yes...Juno Reactor rox0rz. I hope they put out a new cd and tour soon...I saw them in June 01 and it rocked me hard.
- Posted May 02, 2003 12:38pm PDT This song makes my eyes water.
- Posted May 02, 2003 1:02pm PDT Is that really the average? I thought it was higher. For the record, I'll be 21 soon, and married June 21st...she'll be 22 at the time
- Posted May 05, 2003 12:30pm PDT This is why I don't read comics :) Well, most comics, anyways. I like Hellboy though.
- Posted May 05, 2003 1:11pm PDT You can finish Rez quickly, sure...but how many more times will you sit down and play it? Will you have unlocked the extras? It's gotten at...
- Posted May 06, 2003 5:41am PDT what difficulty?
- Posted May 06, 2003 9:24am PDT Same here. I'm thinking Xbox, personally.
- Posted May 06, 2003 9:26am PDT Just picked it up at Best Buy for 11.99. Got it on BT a while back, and love the second disc...the first has a couple good tracks towards the...
- Posted May 06, 2003 10:32am PDT There's been a pretty big deal made about sodomy laws lately, as they relate to homosexual acts....namely in Texas, where there is currently a...
- Posted May 06, 2003 10:32am PDT www.torrentse.cx
- Posted May 06, 2003 10:34am PDT d00d! Really? What's that like? Seriously...what was the point of this post?
- Posted May 06, 2003 11:59am PDT The first several times I beat it, I didn't even realize you could lose.
- Posted May 06, 2003 12:25pm PDT To some (myself included), music is not a luxury, but a necessity. I, for one, cannot go a day without listening to some music, without feeling...