10,621 chatty comments by "VictoriouSecret"
- Posted Mar 17, 2009 8:48am PDT Then you get to enjoy a healthy proten shake after your victory!
- Posted Mar 17, 2009 8:43am PDT Definitely. He does have a lot of talent, but the majority of it is spent on being a comedian and entertainer. He is no saint or political genius,...
- Posted Mar 17, 2009 8:41am PDT Agreed here. I got my G11 cheap and have never had any problems with it. Great keyboard.
- Posted Mar 16, 2009 3:37pm PDT I completely disagree. If it weren't for games like HL, then gaming wouldn't be half as big as it is now in my opinion. Story driven games are much...
- Posted Mar 16, 2009 10:41am PDT I did something similar. I played through Crysis, KOTOR, Mass Effect, Fallout 3, then dipped into AVP2, and Battle for Middle Earth II.
- Posted Mar 16, 2009 10:25am PDT For the record, I loved SW Galaxies in the beginning, but they called it completely with the new combat system, and I am a huge fan of Bioware's...
- Posted Mar 15, 2009 8:23pm PDT Phil.
- Posted Mar 13, 2009 2:28pm PDT Really? I still hate it.
- Posted Mar 13, 2009 2:26pm PDT I have never had a problem. Only issue I have with Netflix is their lack of choice in the Instant Play selection.
- Posted Mar 13, 2009 2:26pm PDT If it's even possible. The latest versions of the WRT54G only work with DD-WRT micro, I went through this mess last week.
- Posted Mar 13, 2009 2:24pm PDT My best friend's dad passed away last night of brain cancer, he told me something similar today :(
- Posted Mar 13, 2009 12:52pm PDT Because if people don't complain that they think it's bullshit, other games will follow suit, and this kind of shit will increase to greater...
- Posted Mar 12, 2009 7:20pm PDT Leonard Nemoy.
- Posted Mar 12, 2009 12:43pm PDT I agree it was good, I enjoyed it, it was just extremely short. More quests, more armor and weapons, this would please me.
- Posted Mar 12, 2009 11:04am PDT Loved it, 3D was good, but I thought it was funny that they advertised it as a kid's movie. A ton of people in the theater brought their kids....