10,283 chatty comments by "VictoriouSecret"
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 7:42pm PDT Wacken is on my bucket list. SOMEDAY.
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:36am PDT It was that way when they came to Salt Lake a few years ago. It didn't stop a few people from doing it, but for the most part people were...
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:08am PDT It's new pokemon sun and moon for us right now. Looks awful. More gags. Dumbed down a lot. Feels like another show they watch recently, Yo Kai Watch.
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:04am PDT I went to Lamb of God last year and some huge guy screamed at someone putting up their phone. A bunch of other people joined in and then all the...
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 11:02am PDT That guy really likes Beyonce.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 6:31pm PDT I love you too, lilbox.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 6:25pm PDT Snow in mid April bugs me. Winter had its chance! Snow in the mountains all year sounds fine, give the valleys spring summer and fall.
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 1:13pm PDT 16 mage tower appearances down. I'm an awful healer and since those are the last appearances I want I'm probably done. Kind of bored and may have a...
- Posted Apr 14, 2018 10:27am PDT What's your view this Saturday morning? Utah has some gorgeous views. http://chattypics.com/files/shackbrowseUpload_ixq9hg0fk1.jpg
- Posted Apr 13, 2018 6:37am PDT The metal subreddits argue endlessly about whether Ghost is metal. Then someone brings up Black Sabbath and it all goes to hell.
- Posted Apr 12, 2018 8:42pm PDT True, it's our outdoors experiences that are awesome. Politically we are still basically run by the church. Our laws are prudish and archaic. Lots...
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 3:22pm PDT Describing a 14 year old and 21 year old on the same level of "free willed individuals" is a really bad idea.
- Posted Apr 09, 2018 11:47am PDT I watched it again with my daughter yesterday and definitely agree. It struggled with tone and pacing. It's fun but very shallow and inconsistent.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 3:16pm PDT We should grab a beer sometime! Maybe that new Quarters Arcade Bar place.
- Posted Apr 06, 2018 3:15pm PDT Four wives, twenty biological kids iirc. TONS of Flints, Calls, Clarkes, etc. still out in the Layton area. Cousins and cousins and cousins.