23,586 chatty comments by "VegasX"
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 6:03pm PDT hmm. Im sure this game will rock, as will HL2..but the engine just does'nt seem to impress me as much as Doom3 has so far...
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 5:23pm PDT the x800 can be flashed to XT even XT PE using the gigabyte bios..it'll open the 4 extra pipes totalling in all 16 pipes being open. You can't go...
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 5:25pm PDT X800 Pros can be flashed to unlock the 4 other piplines, opening it up to 16.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:00am PDT lol yeah, how long has Far Cry been out now?
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:03am PDT with the Shader 3.0 path, the Nvidia card comes out a tad faster. But honestly, this doesnt say much. To me this means: - A game has to come...
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:04am PDT lol, I know right? http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?comments=32731&8206640
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:08am PDT Im pretty sure it was Chris Vrenna. I think Trent owed him one after busting his melon open with a mic stand back in 99
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:41am PDT comcast has 24/7 tech support, Apartment Complex T1 does not.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 11:44am PDT AXP 2500+ (running@3200+) 1gig DDR400 ram, Nforce2Ultra, X800 Pro 256 (all 16pipelines open, running at XT PE speeds)
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 12:21pm PDT Im sure the drugs help also
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 12:25pm PDT it is..but this requires alot of extra work by the dev groups, and I dont believe everyone will be supporting this.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 4:26pm PDT but it has SM3.0!!!
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 4:51pm PDT I bought an x800 pro, a Gigabyte card actually that has all 26 pipes unlocked. It should be suitable and fare well against the 6800Gt and Ultra....
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 4:52pm PDT err 16 pipes
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 5:38pm PDT Where does it state the rendering path was removed? Definately not for the ecet benchmarking. Read the staements made about this. Not to mention...