19 chatty comments by "UKchaos"
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 5:06pm PDT Steam is intergrated with HL2, so get used to it.
- Posted Jul 21, 2004 6:18pm PDT No shit the current nvidia are the best, its their TURN to be. Thats how it works, constant leap frogging.
- Posted Sep 04, 2004 11:07am PDT Woah woah, spat with Valve, people who made this game are arsehole? Where the hell is this comming from. Ive been following the development of...
- Posted Sep 19, 2004 8:12am PDT I rarely had to use the flash light until after the room had been cleared. I dont know why people make suck a big deal about the duct tape mod.
- Posted Oct 05, 2004 9:51am PDT Amercians can quit complaining they dont get the DVD version when they realise they get it 3 days earlier than us.
- Posted Oct 06, 2004 3:49pm PDT I think the pricing is fixed so as not to undercut VU and futher piss them off. Also Steam has huge bandwidth costs to pay for.
- Posted Oct 08, 2004 4:15pm PDT I guess the decision to forgo the System Shock licence was down to EA owning the rights to it.
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 9:20am PDT torrent http://www.filerush.com/torrents/POP2_Demo.zip.torrent
- Posted Oct 15, 2004 7:33pm PDT Disappointing. No story or charactors to speak of in the demo, which is worrying. Camera is all wrong, i had trouble adjusting it too. Too many...
- Posted Oct 21, 2004 6:52pm PDT YES I DO! yey im not the only one!
- Posted Oct 25, 2004 7:22am PDT Please give us a spacesuit in this expansion. Some of the best looking parts of Doom 3 are set outside and oxygen runs out too quickly to appeciate...
- Posted Oct 26, 2004 10:29am PDT more scaremongering Any other game and this rubbish would be ignored.
- Posted Oct 30, 2004 2:27pm PDT I envy you then. Your gonna be so pleased when you play it atfer holding such low expectations :P
- Posted Nov 30, 2004 10:08am PST More money for Valve = greater chance their future games will be better. More money for VU = no difference to quality of games. Thats as far...
- Posted Jan 04, 2005 3:25pm PST Reminds me of the Dawn of War shots which were taken from close-up angles you would never ever use while playing.