31,910 chatty comments by "TwiLyght"
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 3:37pm PDT You have to let that go back. From a realisic and practical standpoint, election reform was never going to happen regardless of which party is in...
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 1:52pm PDT I wish i were still at the age where i could finish a giant pepperoni pizza on my own. What a glorious life.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 1:12pm PDT I'd like to see trump prove that he's a billionaire.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 7:59am PDT It's this. Take Biden's comments in the context of which he said them and it's pretty agreeable. Unless you want to sexually assault women.
- Posted Mar 22, 2018 5:23am PDT So many people who went on to become well known actors during the 2000s had early starts on Seinfeld.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 5:49pm PDT My workplace offered free yoga classes at lunchtime, but participants began complaining about the pain they were in and now no more free yoga classes.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 2:21pm PDT Even as a kid i thought all the intentional grunting from Tim was stupid.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 2:11pm PDT Coinciding with the new spring 2018 bands? Gg apple.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 9:59am PDT Amex Platinum please! $700 Cad/$550 Usd annual fee. $200 annual travel credit. 60,000 bonus amex MR points. Access to all priority pass lounges....
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 2:32pm PDT Mocha when i want a chocolate fix.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 2:18pm PDT I work for Ontario and we only got iPhones and Galaxy S in early 2016. I got an iPhone but many older employees choose to stay with Blackberry...
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 1:03pm PDT Damn my boss is at IBM Think right now. Wish I was able to go.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 9:48am PDT Marvel should've called the movie White Panther if they wanted those sweet MO sales dollars.
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 6:46pm PDT Consider some of these things: - Does your bank have your cell phone on file? - Does your bank know that your cell phone is your primary...
- Posted Mar 18, 2018 2:41pm PDT Like with any NDA there could be an argument that you intentionally didn't use your real name/signature in an attempt at fraud.