120 chatty comments by "Turin_Turambar"
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 10:00am PDT Damn, i found it a bit amateur (well, the exact word is BETA) and arcadish, they have to change and tweak a lot of things to gain realism, for my...
- Posted Oct 26, 2005 12:15pm PDT Where is the "increased realism" feature? Oh wait...
- Posted Nov 14, 2005 2:12pm PST Well, i agree with your wife. And i love both the books and the fps in general.
- Posted Nov 14, 2005 2:14pm PST Grea game, but still needs more content. Btw, i tried to buy it, but their stupid online system didn't work with the credit card. :(
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 7:55am PST "with must exist and be reproduced in any other configuration" <> "anyone who can prove that installing StarForce damages their system"
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 11:58am PST Actually Starcraft = War40k wannabe Warcraft = War Fantasy wannabe the other way around. :D
- Posted Jan 09, 2006 2:25pm PST I... must... resist!... the need for... jokes about... certain game. :P
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 7:59am PST Have you seen the trailer? Seems to me a Call of Duty redesigned in a RTS. Ewww...
- Posted Jan 16, 2006 1:19pm PST Nope, i was speaking about Faces of War.
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 8:54am PST Score of 2636, PIV 3.0ghz, 1 gig RAM 400 mhz, 6800GS. Not bad, i would say.
- Posted Jan 18, 2006 12:32pm PST +1 funny. :)
- Posted Jan 20, 2006 3:17pm PST You know, the game is called Quake Wars: Enemy Territory. It's more a ripoff from the first ET.
- Posted Jan 26, 2006 7:44am PST In lots of games the camera can be changed with a modification in txt/ini file, so... modders ftw if devs doesn't change it!
- Posted Jan 31, 2006 10:30am PST Ask to Tom Hall. :)
- Posted Feb 09, 2006 9:41am PST Just imagine the system requirements, an Halo game (look at the perfomance of the first in PC) and in Windows Vista only (which seems to need an...