626 chatty comments by "Turin Turambar"
- Posted May 07, 2003 10:10am PDT Hi Tacto, good interview. ;)
- Posted Jun 16, 2003 1:40pm PDT Hey, the testing of a huge and complex game like this are.... well, huge and complex!! :) But itÃ‚Â´s clear now that the game is almost...
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 1:48am PDT Man, i love the Fallout games (1 & 2 and FOT) but the NMAÃ‚Â´s fans are annoying, stupid, picky and uber-fanatics. Fanatism is always bad...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 11:07am PDT DAMN!! IÃ‚Â´m 714 posts late. :) surely more when i click in "post comment" Congratulations to ID, by the way.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:50pm PDT fucking yes Ahora en espaÃƒÂ±ol: Ã‚Â¡Joder, SI!
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 7:17am PDT Good News. IÃ‚Â´m waiting a good FAQ. And btw, do you read the news about the multiplayer will be finally client/server? IÃ‚Â´m...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 7:19am PDT i should check my texts before post then in internet....
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 5:43am PDT http://enhancethefuture.co.uk/doom3g4.avi I suppose that is the same. Direct link then! :D
- Posted Jul 17, 2004 6:12am PDT I was before downloading it, so... Update: The new video is amazing. O_o
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 12:45am PDT Todd H. confirmed RTCW2 developed by "other group" in that tv program, G4. The video in internet was cut, without the full interview.
- Posted Jul 27, 2004 11:15am PDT ItÃ‚Â´s the old Empire Earth engine upgraded. It was a good engine, EE looked great in my old PII.
- Posted Aug 01, 2004 9:15am PDT edit: el "te" sobra
- Posted Aug 06, 2004 3:08pm PDT I would not say that 1970Ã‚Â´s warfare is "historical" a-la WWII.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 2:48pm PDT The game runs great in medium machines. Try the demo!
- Posted Aug 31, 2004 3:38pm PDT SOOOO ItÃ‚Â´s a port... bad