43,782 chatty comments by "Turd Ferguson"
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 3:19pm PDT analog games?
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 10:08am PDT They really should just keep it quiet until they are ready to show a product and talk specs.
- Posted Oct 05, 2017 10:01am PDT Very true. This combined with the fetishism around the actual wedding.
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 3:17pm PDT I only liked about the first half of that movie. I was hoping he'd do more superhero shit than lift concrete weights.
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 1:03pm PDT Get the pro controller. My right hand cramps up if I hold the switch but the pro controller is much more comfortable imo.
- Posted Oct 02, 2017 7:07am PDT Maybe it's time to be 15 somewhere else.
- Posted Sep 30, 2017 8:24am PDT Interesting note, he had the nickname before he actually fucked a dog.
- Posted Sep 28, 2017 9:09am PDT Yeah that's a really odd way to word it. That said 2.0 patch is coming soon to all platforms while this patch is pc only.
- Posted Sep 27, 2017 3:48pm PDT The story is stupid but mildly entertaining, the open world stealth combat is fucking awesome. This comic applies to most MGS stories...
- Posted Sep 26, 2017 3:54pm PDT At least he made Wayne's World and So I Married and Axe Murderer.
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 4:37pm PDT and brutal difficulty in later chapters.
- Posted Sep 25, 2017 8:15am PDT I hope it has decent support for mobile/pc messaging. Skype is trash, you might get the first message on 2 devices but then the rest of the...
- Posted Sep 24, 2017 10:32am PDT Yeah they lost the right to use that initialism in a lawsuit.
- Posted Sep 24, 2017 10:30am PDT WWE? I'm pretty sure they already don't like the World Wildlife Federation.
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 4:09pm PDT They still hug on his nuts in r/oculus