44,017 chatty comments by "Turd Ferguson"
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 2:22pm PDT The peeps of the doughnut world.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 10:24am PDT Unless it's bbq baked beans from Jackstack.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 6:45pm PDT that's an impressively appropriate url
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 5:06pm PDT I think I got like 20 but it was glorious.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 2:02pm PDT They was so cool to see and play through.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 11:28am PDT Oculus and windows mixed reality listed as supported http://store.steampowered.com/app/611670/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_VR/
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 11:06am PDT I'm so bad at it. I'm trying to unlock the elevator but I can't get enough resources in a single run.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 10:36am PDT Crazy. I wonder if it will work as poorly on oculus as fallout 4.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 10:23am PDT I'm sorry man.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 5:11pm PDT You can grind pretty much any grade beef and it'll make a decent burger. You can't take any grade beef and make an excellent steak.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 10:32am PDT My employer also is also giving us 4 hours of pto to help set up the tents and whatnot the day before the event. Last month we went to harvesters...
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 9:34am PDT Hey shackers. I'm going to one of those cancer 5ks in May. It's for pancreatic cancer. The stat that really hit me was "9% live 5 years after being...
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 8:12am PDT Yeah but it's something they invested in and will want to get as much of a return on as they can. Releasing a new elder scrolls requires another...
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 8:08am PDT I'd put some detergent directly on the sheet were there's lube. Should come right out though.
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 7:59am PDT AMD seeks parity with Intel.