43,782 chatty comments by "Turd Ferguson"
- Posted Dec 12, 2017 6:49am PST Same. To busy paying Skyrim on switch right now. Fuck.
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 3:47pm PST Anything but hiring women to do actual work.
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 2:17pm PST The other two I did were much easier.
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 6:52am PST Controller? http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_1atz4kdzoa.jpg
- Posted Nov 30, 2017 6:38am PST Because you can't imagine living in a world with shitty people?
- Posted Nov 28, 2017 10:18am PST The hd rumble in Skyrim lock picking is insane. It's so faint but it actually tells you a lot.
- Posted Nov 20, 2017 8:33am PST There was a story around it? I don't remember hearing Jack about it.
- Posted Nov 17, 2017 11:23am PST 99.9% locked 30 with near flawless frame pacing.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 8:16pm PST If you want better weather, archery season often starts before rifle season. Frankly I feel much safer as well.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 12:06pm PST Funny, see Marvin in pulp fiction.
- Posted Nov 16, 2017 12:05pm PST Have you seen Japanese gore movies?
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 6:49pm PST I expect to laugh at some reviews but I hope I'm wrong.
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 6:52pm PDT https://twitter.com/raid71/status/926391883722608640
- Posted Nov 03, 2017 4:33pm PDT Goatse would be perfect.
- Posted Oct 29, 2017 11:08am PDT That's a GinsBURN!