44,238 chatty comments by "Turd Ferguson"
- Posted Jan 26, 2001 6:19am PST has anyone ever had problems with 1,27 setting the wrong fraglimit? because mine does it all the time, like last night i played dm 17 and it set...
- Posted Jan 26, 2001 10:12pm PST ehe hows about i sue you for that 70k. if i had 70k i would get a boxter b(sweet)b
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 7:34am PST uh, the guys from EA, the guys doing the level design for the ps2 game "the world is not enough" made 12 dm maps and a ctf.
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 8:12am PST this could be a decent game to play while waiting for gt3 and mgs2
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 8:17am PST his name is John Carmack, and its going to be called doom 2000
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 8:31am PST hey, when you unzip it there is a file name "instructions.html" so RTFM
- Posted Feb 15, 2001 9:23am PST below me
- Posted Feb 18, 2001 9:35am PST wow, a rune based mod for q3a how fucking original.
- Posted Feb 18, 2001 9:04pm PST actually i read about it and PLAYED it only to find that i had wasted my time in both downloading and playing this mod. oh and btw grappling...
- Posted Feb 19, 2001 8:23am PST whoa, you mean there are people that actually play team arena. most of the servers i see have all bots.
- Posted Feb 19, 2001 8:42am PST WOOT, finally a game with a .50 sniper rifle!
- Posted Feb 19, 2001 9:17am PST um, hey uh in goldeneye 64 the shells ejected to the right, so not EVERY fps had it wrong.
- Posted Feb 19, 2001 9:22am PST well the dude said "every gun in every first person shooter" so i proved him wrong. if he had said most instead of every then he would have been...
- Posted Feb 19, 2001 10:09am PST oh and soldier of fortune gold, it also ejects shells to the right.
- Posted Feb 19, 2001 10:59am PST since when was team arena good?