14,367 chatty comments by "TroZ"
- Posted Apr 29, 2002 8:01am PDT Why isn't Puzzle Bobble Online in the Shack Reviews section?
- Posted Apr 29, 2002 7:07am PDT follow link form this page: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/online/game/30420.html
- Posted Apr 29, 2002 6:59am PDT Forget SNOOD - Puzzle Bobble Online is where the REAL action is! Up to 6 players at once from the people who created the game - Taito! here...
- Posted Apr 28, 2002 12:06pm PDT AGREE'D
- Posted Apr 26, 2002 11:29am PDT I work for them, it really sucks.
- Posted Apr 26, 2002 8:57am PDT yeah, it looks like tripod kill the account sometime last night, I should have checked it this morning before reposting it.
- Posted Apr 26, 2002 8:00am PDT read the id3 of the song (click the song in the winamp playlist and press alt-3)
- Posted Apr 26, 2002 7:49am PDT AYBABTU fun here: http://www.shacknews.com/funk.y?id=3507091
- Posted Apr 25, 2002 11:55pm PDT http://thisistemp.tripod.com/AYB_secret_message_mix_read_ID3.mp3 (read and do what the id3 tag says - basically run a 'voice print'...
- Posted Apr 25, 2002 11:49pm PDT this is somewhat related and is cool: thisistemp.tripod.com/AYB_secret_message_mix_read_ID3.mp3 (read and do what the id3 tag says -...
- Posted Apr 25, 2002 8:52pm PDT agreed!
- Posted Apr 25, 2002 8:35pm PDT It is from a C64 game, but I can't remember which.
- Posted Apr 25, 2002 8:11pm PDT That a cool song! I like it.
- Posted Apr 24, 2002 6:02pm PDT top ten ? ? ?
- Posted Apr 24, 2002 8:36am PDT I don't think so, but you can try fiving the an id and setting it's style.display to either "none" or "inline" to hide or show it