14,933 chatty comments by "TroZ"
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 11:11pm PST how about 4-bit ? http://stella.sourceforge.net/
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 10:56pm PST it is a fairy not an elf
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 9:59pm PST full lyrics: http://mcchris.com/lyrics.html#top mp3 used to be on that site as well, but is currently down because of bandwidth.
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 8:50pm PST 137 = NetBEUI over TCP/IP name service = Windows networking your machine is being accessed by people over the net. Get a Firewall!
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 8:09pm PST an extra space at the end ?
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 8:04pm PST http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/chefelf/zelda/gannon.gif ?
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 7:55pm PST where is ER?
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 11:26am PST The closest song that I've heard to this is: Raymond Scott - IBM MT-ST- 'The Paperwork Explosion' from Manhattan Research, Inc. (Disc 1) Not...
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 11:02am PST http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/24044/ it is from this
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 10:56am PST bump - this needs to be defined! DO EET NOW!
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 8:24am PST things catching fire means you need firehouses
- Posted Jan 26, 2003 8:20am PST Has anyone seen the VW Beetle commercial 'Squares' ? http://www.vw.com/commercials/index.html What is the style of that song called? Anyone...
- Posted Jan 25, 2003 11:19pm PST why isn't this defined yet? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?form=1&term=lick+the+bown
- Posted Jan 25, 2003 3:25pm PST When it is white, it means the the CSS file wan't loaded/downloaded correctly. Refresh.
- Posted Jan 25, 2003 3:14pm PST I agree, coal all the way, just keep it away from the residential and adjust it's funding.