11,498 chatty comments by "Trips"
- Posted Sep 28, 2007 9:27pm PDT TIP!: You can mute players by pressing escape (probably have to move the server list window out of the way) and click "mute player" then choose the...
- Posted Oct 01, 2007 11:40pm PDT Fantastic! Got it! Thanks!
- Posted Oct 03, 2007 10:33pm PDT So is episode two going to be the final episode of HL2's legacy? Or will there be more?
- Posted Oct 05, 2007 6:09am PDT Can I get an invite to the shacknews steam community group? https://www.combattesting.com/forum/usercp.php
- Posted Oct 05, 2007 8:32pm PDT PORTAL AND EPISODE 2 IN 3 DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- Posted Oct 05, 2007 8:48pm PDT Business Internet Commentator... funniest thing I've seen in a long time, language NWS http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556
- Posted Oct 06, 2007 3:32pm PDT Looks fun! http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1549/orangegt2.jpg
- Posted Oct 07, 2007 1:48pm PDT bwahahahahahaha!
- Posted Oct 07, 2007 5:58pm PDT I would so play that.
- Posted Oct 08, 2007 12:19pm PDT In the middle of a dramatic scene, where the main characters are talking about some important quest, I want to see some peasant come running by...
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 7:11pm PDT For those who want a taste of Portal in the next few hours before it's released: try out the designer's original game here. If Portal is HALF as...
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 7:33pm PDT Do you suppose all this is rendered in Source? Or are they rendering in a 3rd party app like Maya?
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 8:19pm PDT Nah, I downloaded a few level packs and the genius it must've taken to create some of those levels is outstanding.
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 8:23pm PDT Congrats to the winners! Lesuire suit Dr Kleiner! LOL
- Posted Oct 09, 2007 8:38pm PDT I'd be more worried about headcrabs in bikinis.