15,486 chatty comments by "TreMetal"
- Posted Jan 24, 2000 3:10pm PST I think they should wait until 12:59 pm of the "slowest" time zone to release it, that would be really cool.
- Posted Jan 25, 2000 9:39pm PST #172, #129, #149, #124, #64, #89 : [insert random statement here]. You people are on crack.
- Posted Feb 09, 2000 12:17pm PST It would suck if we were dying, but I could careless about "dieing". Actually, now that I think about it, it would be cool if the earth were to be...
- Posted Feb 09, 2000 1:17pm PST Not sure how a Q3 server relates to us being impaled by aesteroids or Maarten's poor spelling, but ok.
- Posted Feb 09, 2000 11:54pm PST The comments here are not even about the news topic, that is pretty sad. You people and your "first post" antics.
- Posted Feb 09, 2000 11:56pm PST Well, they are high res if you run 640x480, maybe that is all the blizzard machines can handle. =]
- Posted Feb 10, 2000 10:38pm PST I think warcraft III should be good.. I was a huge fan of Warcraft II.. and then I thought Starcraft was alright.. I doubt that they will produce...
- Posted Feb 11, 2000 1:18am PST It goes to about 140 rapidly, then tapers off a bit and is not approaching 157k/sec very slowly/
- Posted Feb 15, 2000 12:03am PST I think UT is pretty good, however I have not played a Lithtech Engine game that I have liked.. I doubt anything is going to change fast about...
- Posted Feb 15, 2000 2:05pm PST I think that Half-Life Deatch Match was poor, but I think the same about Q3 death match. Quake and Quake2 both had better DM. Anyways, TFC is good...
- Posted Feb 15, 2000 9:05pm PST Seeing as Quake3 has a FPS cap at 100, what does it matter? Quake3 stinks anyway. =]
- Posted Feb 16, 2000 6:05pm PST No matter what hand the gun is held in the game is still no good. I fail to see how this is a news worthy event..
- Posted Feb 18, 2000 12:16pm PST I think just about everyone is a simpsons fan.. I do not know anyone who is not.. and whenever I am with someone and simpsons comes on they start...
- Posted Mar 13, 2000 1:02am PST Testing? 1-2-3?
- Posted Mar 16, 2000 5:54pm PST I think this game would be better it used a FPS type engine instead of the third person deal.. I am not hip on that.