13 chatty comments by "TrashCanMan"
- Posted Aug 31, 2002 7:45am PDT funnier than shit!!! i like it
- Posted Sep 12, 2002 7:57am PDT blah! blah!...mark rein...blah! blah! Release the demo already
- Posted Sep 17, 2002 5:50pm PDT Man this game is awesome...both looking and playing. Did you see those character models at 16X12. The bumpmapping is killer....
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 6:58pm PDT What? No alternate fire? Come on
- Posted May 20, 2008 4:56pm PDT Although i don't listen to it much anymore Screaming is not a "shitty" album, at all. But I graduated in 85' and it may be before a lot of you...
- Posted Apr 10, 2009 8:15pm PDT If they do this and think I will suddenly start buying their PPV they are fucking high.
- Posted May 15, 2009 5:41am PDT This paragraph says it all: Apogee Software, Ltd is the official title of 3D Realms. The company abandoned the Apogee name in 1996 in favor of...
- Posted Jul 27, 2009 1:05pm PDT Hey Valve! How about patching the Steam version. This patch has been out for weeks in Europe and still no Steam lovin to be seen.
- Posted Oct 01, 2009 1:43pm PDT What awesome graphics...I love the special "Jaggy Shader" effect that is being employed. Simply stunning!
- Posted Oct 21, 2009 12:27pm PDT agreed...at least it uninstalled in a matter of seconds
- Posted Jan 14, 2010 2:51pm PST Zipper = RECOIL for me. Who remembers/has played that gem?
- Posted Feb 11, 2010 12:03pm PST Typing of the Dead PT2
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 7:10am PST nVidia Boss Speaks about Intel lawsuit: http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2010/03/07/ctd_nvidia_intel_antitrust.fortune/