4,895 chatty comments by "TimeDoctor"
- Posted Apr 01, 2005 3:38pm PST I just put up the Linux version website :) http://icculus.org/shadowwarrior/
- Posted Apr 15, 2005 7:41pm PDT Oh you like my Quake? it's just brown and water.
- Posted Apr 26, 2005 12:08am PDT http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html
- Posted Apr 30, 2005 7:17pm PDT Same deal :(
- Posted May 01, 2005 4:57pm PDT Installed all the map packs, the stunts mod, and it still says I don't have the right map :~(
- Posted May 01, 2005 4:58pm PDT also, the shackbattles page lies, it is passworded
- Posted May 20, 2005 1:26pm PDT Reaction Quake 3 is awesome, everything else is monkey mullets.
- Posted Jun 01, 2005 7:12pm PDT Strife is awesome.
- Posted Jun 05, 2005 1:05pm PDT Life-Long STRIFE!
- Posted Jun 08, 2005 3:25pm PDT You're such a troll, Jeff.
- Posted Jun 30, 2005 2:47pm PDT VMC was the worst job experience of my life. Threatening your staff with lawsuits every, day, for non-existent NDA violations isn't cool. I'm not...
- Posted Jun 30, 2005 3:56pm PDT It seems like some companies are better than others, I'm of the opinion that companies who desire you to take drug tests and yell at you (some...
- Posted Jun 30, 2005 4:10pm PDT I was assigned to storage on the xbox at VMC, the work itself was great, even if it was monotonous. Entering every level and checking load times,...
- Posted Jul 01, 2005 6:12pm PDT Used to do that, now I've gone back to WASD for movement. It keeps the movement controls all on one hand but doesn't fully utilize the tank control...
- Posted Jul 01, 2005 6:14pm PDT Dan says it stinks: http://dansdata.com/diamondback.htm