7,328 chatty comments by "ThrillKill"
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 10:23am PDT Hence the sadlol.. you go in expecting utter mediocrity, even them meeting the basic standard is an achievement. We're really terrible consumers.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 10:17am PDT "...best burger I've ever had there lol. It was awesome. Hot and crunchy on the outside and fresh." Sadlol.. that's, like, the most basic of what a...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:49pm PDT Dunno, haven't been following that, can't comment until it's out there, but i don't really see how it provides forward secrecy. Will check it out...
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:39pm PDT Telegram uses its own protocol which afaik has never been independently audited, and doesn't support encrypted group messaging.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:35pm PDT https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal_Protocol
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 12:34pm PDT Yeah, Open Whisper Systems worked with WhatsApp to implement what was then known as axolotl (Signal was called Textsecure), now Signal Protocol.
- Posted Mar 21, 2018 6:18am PDT Soz I've been a bit busy to respond, don't think I'm going to make it this weekend. B/
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 10:57pm PDT Signal's protocol is the one that enables WhatsApp's end to end encryption.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 1:57pm PDT Sadtroof. I play because I'm massively addicted to q3 style dm but it's a slog every other way.
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 3:19am PDT Not that I'm complaining
- Posted Mar 20, 2018 3:18am PDT Odd.. I updated but still have YT embedding.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 4:03pm PDT Lol oh boy.. my twitter feed is going to be a tire fire. Stamos also left Yahoo amid later stories about clashes with Marissa Mayer over security...
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 7:20am PDT Statfruit are great, didn't realise they were so exotic.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 7:18am PDT Interesting, I'm going to have to visit, for science.
- Posted Mar 19, 2018 6:19am PDT Do you mean custard apple? Those are fantastic.