15,868 chatty comments by "Thornfist"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 1:17pm PST I know some folks at the SF hq.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 12:12pm PST Haha. Yeah the COL is batshit here.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:29am PST We could! Aww yea. I sent you the job descriptions :)
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:25am PST Wha? Fulltime, no contract.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:25am PST Depends on your definition of regularly. You could probably do one or two days a week once you proved yourself. It's kind of an old-school...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:19am PST Shacknews Hiring Shackers Signal Hey guys, I finally got a full headcount to hire someone this year here in San Mateo, CA. (Bay Area) I need a...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:59am PST Brown's fan?
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 9:55am PST Thanks!
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 9:21pm PST He spent 10 hours in the car and only whined when he had to pee. Spent the rest of the time snuggling the kids. He's gonna be great.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:19pm PST I know that Saturdays are for kids and Sundays are for pets, but I have to double dip. Our new Golden puppy, Deuce and my son Stan in the car...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 6:31am PST Debra Messing has a cute face but the body of a 13 year old boy.
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 7:07am PST I Touch Myself by the Divynyls
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 4:55am PST A likely story...
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 4:22am PST Only if Nintendo decides they like money...which they don't.
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 4:20am PST For the same reason we don't use water desalination plants yet. Not cost effective or required of us yet.