16,421 chatty comments by "ThereCanBeOnlyOneCat"
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 9:56am PDT pics/divx/description?
- Posted Jul 04, 2004 1:15pm PDT ROFL. Possibly the best hotdog commerical ever.
- Posted Jul 06, 2004 9:55am PDT Define huge. One hundred to one thousand?
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 8:12pm PDT Please explain why I should switch when I have encountered spyware a grand total of *once*, whereas my friends, family, and coworkers have all had...
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 8:14pm PDT Merely running IE does not mean you are automatically infected.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 8:22pm PDT I haven't been infected yet., and I browse heavily, albeit in high security mode. Once again, if we all switch, then exploit-finders will just...
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 8:26pm PDT This is just an anecdote, but a few months ago, every single person in my office was nailed by search-bar spyware within a period of a week, some...
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 4:02pm PDT CTRL+I in WMP. OR Disable hardware acceleration.
- Posted Jul 11, 2004 4:10pm PDT Kill my boss?! Do I dare live out the American dream? Good ol' Simpsons Doom.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:29pm PDT LOL!
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:30pm PDT A likky boom boom deaaaaa
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:37pm PDT It's just excluding the 3V cards that have fried some motherboards, I think.
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:46pm PDT Argh! I'm sitting at a stoplight on a fairly busy parkway in northern Virginia. There's an Accord in front of me that suddenly has its...
- Posted Jul 13, 2004 7:52pm PDT Fortunately no, as she probably would have GUNNED it into my bumper, then.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 12:19pm PDT Envisions thousands of Orcs, chanting 'DooM,' instead of Grond.