1,211 chatty comments by "TheQuad"
- Posted Feb 18, 2008 8:56pm PST I approve of this message
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 9:47pm PST post no longer valid, I believe
- Posted Feb 15, 2008 9:43pm PST also: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- Posted Feb 14, 2008 6:20am PST I"M OBAMA, I'M OBAMA, SUCK MY DICK, I'M OBAMAAAAA!
- Posted Feb 11, 2008 6:09pm PST I'm a Strogg, and I approve of this message
- Posted Feb 08, 2008 11:02pm PST Dude, I agree with all of you. First, if the game had nexus-like ships, that had animated turrets and twisted and turned while firing, I would be...
- Posted Feb 08, 2008 2:48pm PST Shacknews - Because Shackblog Sucks
- Posted Feb 06, 2008 4:10pm PST The game really is quite fun. The only thing I wish they would add is turrets that track their targets. Currently, ships like the TEC flak frigate...
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 9:57pm PST TheQuad ...... duh
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 5:37pm PST just bought it, and it is TEH SEX
- Posted Feb 02, 2008 9:53pm PST even better, he actually had to find a Betamax!
- Posted Feb 01, 2008 12:40am PST Sweet, I'm in. Just got this from the BB deal for $20
- Posted Jan 23, 2008 7:41pm PST Oh god, I hope the THQ gives them enough time to develop a DOW2. Warhammer 40K in the Company of Heroes engine? I would crap my pants.
- Posted Jan 23, 2008 7:38pm PST What happened to good old adjusting the margins?
- Posted Jan 22, 2008 6:27pm PST Yeah, They never really revealed what the "great baddie" actually was. Something like the evil inside all men or some crap like that.